It was our pleasure to share our experiences and methods we used in the YSS Project in which we have developed a life skills programme package that can be implemented in 12 municipalities in 3 different countries – in diverse national and local settings.
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗕𝗦𝗡 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟲 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯, you could hear more details from the YSS Project representatives:
- Project with a triple objective: comprehensive support with NEETs; pest practise for organisations such us; strengthen the local cooperation and awareness raising.
- The diversity of the target group required flexibility in curriculum development and training delivery.
- Conscious learning approach.
- Evaluation system adapted accordingly to the logic of training development and characteristics of the target group – 4 level evaluation – Kirkpatric Model.
- The diversity of the target group required flexibility in curriculum development and training delivery. Based on the local needs assessment, we designed the programme as follows:
- 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘴.
- 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭’𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.
- 𝘍𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘣.